La Garde Impériale La Garde Impériale
Forum de l'alliance de la Garde Impériale sur l'univers Hydra d'Ogame

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

[PDF] The Dread Dream: Thumos I (The Betrayer And Death Sag

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Impériale Index du Forum -> La Garde Impériale -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fadyaorryc

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] The Dread Dream: Thumos I (The Betrayer And Death Sag Répondre en citant

The Dread Dream: Thumos I (The Betrayer and Death Saga)
by K Fitzgerald

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Dread Dream: Thumos I (The Betrayer and Death Saga)

Power. Madness. Magic. Death. This is the world of Thumos. A land of the broken. There are no kings on Thumos, not since the Age of the Mad Kings who boiled children in vats of liquid fire for the simple pleasure of watching golden flames crack blackened flesh. Now only greedy old men rule and that is by the grace of the Absent Emperor, an illiterate peasant elected as master of all Eleutheria. An emperor who rules nothing but rebellious soldiers. There is no magic anymore, not since the Blood Reaver Wars, where those gifted with the blood of the Immortals were purged, slaughtered in their thousands, but that power waits in the Darklands for someone strong enough to remember its name. There are no heroes here. Only broken crippled souls seeking to survive, as they are made to dance for the pleasure of the cruel Immortals. Even the dead are tormented on Thumos. They roam as lost ghastly shades striving, without choice or memory, to complete labours that will never free their chained souls. They all await the coming of the dread dream. The savoir called death. And as savoirs go, death is indifferent to good and evil, to right or wrong. Souls are souls, and they all come to death eventually. All he has to do it wait. The end begins in Barathron, an underground prison mine reserved for the worst criminals – traitors, thieves, and monsters. But it is the monster who will save them all, but first, that monster must choose if they are worth saving.

The Dread Dream: Thumos I (The Betrayer and Death Saga) K Fitzgerald

Tags: book in English, link online francais access book, book SkyDrive, bookstore, download without account, discount for book, free mobi, book without payment, free iphone, free writer original german reader, iBooks online how read via how to, kindle download free, book DepositFiles, kickass book download, Google Drive, read free ipad, thepiratebay torrent download, You search pdf online pdf, book download via Transmission, book in English

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Impériale Index du Forum -> La Garde Impériale -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor